Saturday 9 April 2016

Hi....I miss you....

Hi... I know we don't see each other...
We don't talk to each other.. But i want you to know that i have been doing little thinking this lately... 

And i want you to know i miss you... not i regret for what happened or want to see you again..i miss you..just i miss you... 
           its so strange to think someone i knew so well is now a total stranger to me.. sometimes i go days without thinking about you.. but you know most of the time i let myself forget that i miss you.. but then i find something.. 
                    Photo.. a gift.. the stupid love letter we use to give each other.. and the whole memory lane crashes down on me.. part of me..want to see you again to hold you again to kiss you again.. 

But all of these feelings become empty thoughts.. when i look back at time.. that love is not the same it used to be.. its just so easy to forget... but this isn't regret.. 
                                        we had our reasons for ending it... reasons valid as ever..the back to the start.. we didn't need reasons to fall in love.. we just did.. the reasons came at the end.. and everything that made sense came with a reason..and that's good.. i mean one day we will find someone who doesn't have to say goodbye to.. but a part of me just misses loving someone and having them love you back without a reason.. 
                                  I guess what i am saying is... everything was good with you.. i hope everything is great.. i hope you found a love.. all the things i couldn't be.. but just a small part of me still hopes that you still remember how it was like before all the reasons...

                                                and that you miss me too.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment